Ofertas de Empleo
Business Analyst (Energy Sector)
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position supports the Business Intelligence department of one of the top U.S. energy retail companies. The selected candidate will be exposed to a multicultural, fast-paced environment with a variety of cutting-edge technologies, as well as acquire energy business knowledge and develop BI solutions for the client. Responsibilities will include the following:
• Results Presentations: Utilizing SAS, SQL, SAP, VBA, Tableau, and MS Excel-based reports to present to different stakeholders within the company
• Technical Skills: Manipulating large volumes of data and summarizing them for key reporting and analytics projects
• Collaboration and Initiative: Collaborating with others or working independently, seeking guidance when needed, initiating action, adapting to change, and accepting challenging assignments
• Analytical Reporting: Supporting new and ongoing analytical and reporting projects and looking for potential improvements that could be implemented to current solutions
• Quality Assurance: Ensuring integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy compliance, and security procedures
• Business Focus: Understanding the importance of key metrics being presented, the expected variance on them, and the source for each in case corrections or bug fixes are necessary
• Detail Oriented: Being proactive in implementing and initiating plans for error correction
• 2+ years of experience in positions related to analytics and/or reporting
• Advanced communication skills in English
• Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and understand their needs in terms of analysis, data, and reports
• Solid SQL, VBA, and MS Excel knowledge
• SAS and Tableau experience is highly desirable and would be considered a plus
• Ability to articulate business problems and scenarios to peers and partners, and to translate requirements into actionable steps for projects.
• High degree of flexibility and ability to work in a self-directed environment
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto